- Increases the porosity of the soil, good water retention, keep the soil loose and airy
- High in organic matter and organic carbon
- Resistant to bacterial and fungal growth due to its anti-fungal properties, protecting plants against disease and decay.
- Light and provides good aeration for root development
- Increase cation exchange capacity
- Ideal pH value of 5.8 – 6.8 (slightly alkaline) for compost to release nutrients, no need to use neutralizing products
Thrive Organics Cocopeat 2L
HOW TO USE:
- For potting – you can mix with soil 50/50 up to 100% cocopeat
- For germination – put cocopeat on seedling tray or box. Wet coco peat first before putting the seeds.
- For hydroponics growing media – place in net cups submerge in nutrient solution.