Benefits of using LALAFIX
– Rejuvenate the soil and its fertility by supplying the needed nutrients known as “soil rejuvenation”
– Provides food for thousands of microorganisms that help decompose the organic materials and release essential nutrients into the soil. Soil bacteria also helps the plants to take up nutrients from the soil easily.
– Strengthening the roots of your plants ensures healthy growth and development, enhances the conductive system of the plant and adds more years to its life
– Increases the water-holding ability of sandy soils
– Increase disease resistance in the plants against fungal and viral diseases
– Enhance fertilizer efficacy in the soil
– 20 to 30 sacks of LALAFIX per hectare depending on the crop to be planted and the condition of the soil based on the result of our qualitative soil testing.
LONG TERM APPLICATION
– 10 – 20 sacks of LALAFIX per hectare on the succeeding application based again on the qualitative soil testing