Benefits of Thrive LALAGROW Organic Nutrient Soil Fertilizer:
– Boost both nutrient efficiency and organic matter content in the soil;
– Nurture the soil with organic matter that reduces dependency on chemical inputs;
– Restore and maintain soil fertility to nurture plant growth;
– Enhance the biological activity and biodiversity of soils;
– Enhance the quality attributes of produce as well as yield;
– Improve the efficiency of nutrient use to produce more robust crops;
– Facilitate the slow release of nutrients in response to the dynamic needs of plants;
– Boost the efficiency of water use to render crops more resilient and drought-resistant;
– Increase water retention of sandy soil, aeration and water infiltration of clay soil;
– Reduce the impact of farming and safeguard ecosystems by minimizing leaching;
– Enhance crop resistance to erosion by improving the soil’s organic matter content;
– Improve the efficiency of resource use by incorporating natural raw materials.
– 20 to 30 sacks of LALAGROW per hectare depending on the crop to be planted and the condition of the soil based on the result of our qualitative soil testing.
LONG TERM APPLICATION
– 10 – 20 sacks of LALAGROW per hectare on the succeeding application based again on the qualitative soil testing